Updated: May 2, 2020
1. Turn your negative thinking into positive thinking. Stop watching the news, put on relaxing music, say positive affirmations to yourself.
2. Listen to self hypnosis mp3’s for stress relief or do guided meditations to bring a calm into your inner thoughts.
3. Take a bath or shower and use scents that make you feel good. Lavender is a great scent to help you relax
4. Drink warm tea’s. There are many flavors to try that can help you to relax and feel good with healing benefits.
5. Go for a walk outside, in nature. Ground yourself and spend time seeing nature in all its glory. Take your mind off of the immediate stresses and see the big picture of life. Knowing This too Shall Pass.