HOW CAN HYPNOTHERAPY HELP YOU?
Hypnosis is a natural process that your brain can utilize to make amazing changes in your behavior.
Hypnotherapy is not hocus-pocus. It is a scientifically proven technique that uses relaxation and guided imagery. This allows the conscious mind which only comprises 10% of a persons total being, to quiet down. When the conscious mind is quieted down, it allows positive suggestions to reach the subconscious mind, which is the other 90% of the mind. This helps to change many, old unwanted habits, into healthy new habits.
Hypnosis has the highest smoking cessation rate of any program available today. It helps you to change the thought process you go through each time you light a cigarette. Realizing subconsciously that a cigarette is not your friend allows your conscious mind and your subconscious mind to be on the same track. This will allow you to quit smoking for good.
Weight Loss with hypnosis is a great way to not just eat less but change the way you think of food. It's a lifestyle change and can be easier than you ever thought possible with the power of the mind on board.
Did you know 85% of doctors visits are stress-related? This is caused by your own thoughts repeating negative messages to yourself over and over again. This is where hypnosis can be very helpful. Allowing positive messages to replace negative messages will help you have less stress and a healthier life.
Hypnotherapy cannot only help you change bad habits but it can also help you go back into your memory bank to heal emotions that are stuck from a situation or event that happened when you were just a child. This process is very healing and it is called Regression Therapy.
Hypnotherapy can help with just about anything that your mind is involved with and that would leave very little that it would not be able to help with!